The King and Queen of Bhutan have released the first official picture of their baby son who was born last Friday.
In an image posted to Facebook, King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, 35, and Queen Jetsun Pema, 25, can be seen gazing adoringly at the new arrival who is swaddled in a vibrant yellow blanket as they sit in the grounds of Lingkana Palace in the Bhtanese capital Thimphu.
But it was the King’s father, who is known as His Majesty the Fourth Druk Gyalpo, who was given the honour of holding the new baby as he was officially introduced to the world.
The former King of Bhutan cradled the baby – whose name has not yet been announced – in the crook of his right arm, while placing an affectionate hand around his daughter-in-law’s shoulder. (more…)
lipoxidase car hire without a credit card lichen obtusus Possibly Related Posts:
- How The Tiny, Poor Country Of Bhutan Became One Of The Most Sustainable Countries On Earth
- This country isn’t just carbon neutral — it’s carbon negative
- Big lessons on climate change from a small country
- William and Kate to visit Bhutan in spring, Palace says
- Bhutan and Singapore connected: Drukair 2 flights a week