By 2013, Bhutan’s school system should be GNH [Gross National Happiness]-engendered
niter xanax bars 2mg effects nidus hirundinis Educating for GNH 11 December, 2009 – Around 541 school principals and representatives of the two teacher colleges in Bhutan will meet on January 20 to ensure that GNH values and principles are brought into the school system starting from the 2010 academic year.
The prime minister, Lyonchhoen Jigmi Y Thinley, the education minister, the education secretary and director of the royal education council made this proposal yesterday. They would also be participating in the seven-day workshop with the principals next month.
This particular action plan is based on what was discussed in “educating for GNH workshop” this week, according to the executive director of GPI Atlantic, Ronald Colman, who is assisting the education ministry to host the workshop. (more…)
Possibly Related Posts:
- How The Tiny, Poor Country Of Bhutan Became One Of The Most Sustainable Countries On Earth
- This country isn’t just carbon neutral — it’s carbon negative
- Big lessons on climate change from a small country
- Bhutan rejoices over birth of crown prince
- William and Kate to visit Bhutan in spring, Palace says